Century: Spice RoadÂ is the first in a series of games that explores the history of each century with spice-trading as the theme for the first installment. InÂ Century: Spice Road, players are caravan leaders who travel the famed silk road to deliver spices to the far reaches of the continent for fame and glory. Each turn, players perform one of four actions:
- Establish a trade route (by taking a market card)
- Make a trade or harvest spices (by playing a card from hand)
- Fulfill a demand (by meeting a victory point card's requirements and claiming it)
- Rest (by taking back into your hand all of the cards you've played)
The last round is triggered once a player has claimed their fifth victory point card, then whoever has the most victory points wins.
Shipping and Returns
- All orders over $75 are shipped FREE!
- All orders under $75 will incur an $8.90 flat rate delivery fee.
Please note: Due to the holiday period and COVID-19 related delays, shipping may take longer than usual. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Good Games uses Australia Post eParcel or reputable courier companies for all shipments. Tracking is available through this service, and your order can be delivered to a P.O. Box, Parcel Collect or Parcel Locker!
Delivery to the ACT, Sydney and Melbourne metropolitan areas can usually be expected within 1-2 business days after dispatch. Delivery to other metropolitan and regional areas can usually be expected within 2-6 business days after dispatch.
Need to return something? Returns are easy to arrange, just contact us first with your order number.