Unleash a menagerie of creatures with this set of creature tokens for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
This campaign case equips the Dungeon Master with a large set of customizable creature tokens that will complement any D&D adventure or home brew campaign. The high-quality creature discs and broad selection of reusable creature clings makes this kit ready for any encounter. It’s also the perfect companion to Campaign Case: Terrain. Use these Campaign Cases together to create a premium experience for all your adventures.
- 64 weighted plastic discs that come in 3 sizes and 4 colors for maximum flexibility in encounter creation—40 medium-sized creature tokens, 20 large-sized creature tokens, 4 huge-sized creature tokens
- 5 sheets of fully illustrated reusable creature clings—simply apply a cling to a disc to create customized Creature Tokens ready for any encounter
- 2 removable custom token storage trays
- 1 storage folder for creature clings
- 1 durable storage case with a magnetic closure and a rope handle designed to take your adventure on the road
- 1 outer box with all-new art that protects the keepsake box
Shipping and Returns
- All orders over $75 are shipped FREE!
- All orders under $75 will incur an $8.90 flat rate delivery fee.
Please note: Due to COVID-19 related delays, shipping may take longer than usual. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Good Games uses Australia Post eParcel or reputable courier companies for all shipments. Tracking is available through this service, and your order can be delivered to a P.O. Box, Parcel Collect or Parcel Locker!
Delivery to the ACT, Sydney and Melbourne metropolitan areas can usually be expected within 1-2 business days after dispatch. Delivery to other metropolitan and regional areas can usually be expected within 2-6 business days after dispatch.
Need to return something? Please refer to here for our full return policy.
Good Games has been in business for over 15 years and we take pride in offering reliable preorders for our customers. Please take the time to check the following conditions for preorder products.
If your order contains a preorder product. as shown by (Preorder) in the name as well as during checkout, we will do our best to ship on or before the estimated release date (shown by "ETA"). These release dates are sourced from our suppliers and manufacturers and are subject to change. If the ETA is changed significantly, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Preorders can easily be cancelled prior to shipping, simply let us know via email with your order number. Please note if cancellation of a preorder product takes you below our free shipping threshold, you may be charged shipping.
Orders that contain both preorders and regular products will be shipped when all products are available. At our discretion we may choose to ship part of your order early to ensure you receive it as soon as possible. If you urgently require a product, please contact us beforehand via firstname.lastname@example.org