455 CARDS OF SNOT-OUT-OF-YOUR-NOSE LAUGHTER!
Not Parent Approved is a kid-friendly word game of fill-in-the-blanks inspired by Cards Against Humanity. This game was created to provide an attention-grabbing, easy-to learn and hilarious alternative to screen time for children and their families.
A brilliant screen zombie antidote thats effortless fun at a kids slumber party or Thanksgiving Dinner with Grandma. Bring back the joy of face-to-face engagement and see your kids eyeballs again. What a concept!
- Gameplay is simple - Its Mad Libs gone Bad Libs! Each round, one player picks and reads a question card and everyone else answers with the funniest answer card.
- Not Parent Approved gives kids a feeling of being naughty and cool but within (most) parental boundaries.
- Not Parent Approved makes it okay to put vampire bunnies,
fart, and Grandma in the same sentence!
Shipping and Returns
- All orders over $100 are shipped FREE!
- All orders under $100 will incur an $8.90 flat rate delivery fee.
Please note: Due to the holiday period and COVID-19 related delays, shipping may take longer than usual. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Good Games uses Australia Post eParcel for all shipments. Tracking is available through this service, and your order can be delivered to a P.O. Box, Parcel Collect or Parcel Locker!
Delivery to the ACT, Sydney and Melbourne metropolitan areas can usually be expected within 1-2 business days after dispatch. Delivery to other metropolitan and regional areas can usually be expected within 2-6 business days after dispatch.
Need to return something? Returns are easy to arrange, just contact us first with your order number.