The guests are here, and they're hungry, so try to be the best waiter at this cafÃ© by making sure that all the guests get theirÂ Just Desserts!
In this card game, each player starts with a hand of three dessert cards while three guest cards are placed in the center of the table; each dessert card shows 1-3 tastes that it satisfies, such as chocolate, fruit, or pastry, while the guest cards show what they crave as well as what they refuse to eat. On a turn, you draw a dessert card, add a guest card to the table from the deck, then take one of three actions:
- Serve (and claim) one or two guests by discarding one or more dessert cards to give them what they want (while avoiding what they don't want); if you give a guest their favourite item, you get tipped with an extra dessert card.
- Draw one more dessert card.
- Dump as many dessert cards as you want, then drawing that many cards from the deck.
At the end of your turn, discard guests from the table so that only one guest of each "suit" is still waiting to be served â but the guest heading out the door (on top of the discard pile) can still be claimed by any waiter. If at any time you've served three guests of the same suit or five guests of different suits, then you win!
Just DessertsÂ includes game variants that allow you to steal guests from another waiter by sending more sweets their way, to force other waiters to each give up one guest, and to hold a surprise party to claim a guest out of turn.
Shipping and Returns
- All orders over $100 are shipped FREE!
- All orders under $100 will incur an $8.90 flat rate delivery fee.
Good Games uses Australia Post eParcel for all shipments. Tracking is available through this service, and your order can be delivered to a P.O. Box, Parcel Collect or Parcel Locker!
Delivery to the ACT, Sydney and Melbourne metropolitan areas can usually be expected within 1-2 business days after dispatch. Delivery to other metropolitan and regional areas can usually be expected within 2-6 business days after dispatch.