Confront the creatures that go bump in the night! Bestiary 4 presents hundreds of new monsters for use in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. Within this tome of terrors you'll find pitiless psychopomps and blood-drinking nosferatu, insectile formians and faceless nightgaunts, and even unique mythological horrors like Spring- Heeled Jack and Grendel himself. Yet not every creature need be an enemy, as mighty empyreal lords, primeval outer dragons, and valorous swan maidens enlist you in their epic battles!
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Bestiary 4 is the fourth indispensable volume of monsters for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and serves as a companion to the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Bestiary. This imaginative tabletop game builds upon more than 10 years of system development and an Open Playtest featuring more than 50,000 gamers to create a cutting-edge RPG experience that brings the all-time best-selling set of fantasy rules into the new millennium.
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Bestiary 4 includes:
- More than 300 different monsters
- Creatures from classic horror literature and monster films, including the colour out of space, elder things, and kaiju
- New player-friendly races like changelings, kitsune, and nagaji
- Entities of mythic might, from despotic demon lords and alien elohim to terrifying Great Old Ones—including Cthulhu!
- New creatures you can construct, like clockworks and juggernauts
- New familiars, animal companions, and other allies
- New templates to help you get more life out of classic monsters
- Appendices to help you find the right monster, including lists by Challenge Rating, monster type, and habitat
- Expanded universal monster rules to simplify combat
- Challenges for every adventure and every level of play
- ... and much, much more!
Shipping and Returns
- All orders over $75 are shipped FREE!
- All orders under $75 will incur an $8.90 flat rate delivery fee.
Please note: Due to COVID-19 related delays, shipping may take longer than usual. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Good Games uses Australia Post eParcel or reputable courier companies for all shipments. Tracking is available through this service, and your order can be delivered to a P.O. Box, Parcel Collect or Parcel Locker!
Delivery to the ACT, Sydney and Melbourne metropolitan areas can usually be expected within 1-2 business days after dispatch. Delivery to other metropolitan and regional areas can usually be expected within 2-6 business days after dispatch.
Need to return something? Please refer to here for our full return policy.
Good Games has been in business for over 15 years and we take pride in offering reliable preorders for our customers. Please take the time to check the following conditions for preorder products.
If your order contains a preorder product. as shown by (Preorder) in the name as well as during checkout, we will do our best to ship on or before the estimated release date (shown by "ETA"). These release dates are sourced from our suppliers and manufacturers and are subject to change. If the ETA is changed significantly, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Preorders can easily be cancelled prior to shipping, simply let us know via email with your order number. Please note if cancellation of a preorder product takes you below our free shipping threshold, you may be charged shipping.
Orders that contain both preorders and regular products will be shipped when all products are available. At our discretion we may choose to ship part of your order early to ensure you receive it as soon as possible. If you urgently require a product, please contact us beforehand via email@example.com