With more than 350 classic and brand new monsters, this 320-page hardcover rulebook greatly expands on the foes found in the Pathfinder Bestiary. From classic creatures like serpentfolk and jabberwock, returning favorites like the primal dragons or the Sandpoint devil, to brand new menaces sure to test even the bravest of heroes, this must-have tome of monsters designed to challenge characters of any level is an essential companion to your Pathfinder game!
This deluxe special edition is bound in faux leather with metallic deboss cover elements and a bound-in ribbon bookmark. The perfect way to commemorate Pathfinder's new edition! (Cover color and design subject to change.)
Pathfinder Bestiary 2 includes:
- More than 350 monsters drawn from mythology, genre classics, and more than a decade of Pathfinder, with plenty of new monsters too!
- Gorgeous full-color illustrations on nearly every page!
- Detailed monster lists sorted by level, type, and rarity to help you find the right monster for any situation!
- Universal monster rules to simplify special attacks, defenses, and qualities like grab, swallow whole, and regeneration.
- Detailed lore sidebars offering additional information about even more of Pathfinder's most popular monstrous friends and foes!
Shipping and Returns
- All orders over $75 are shipped FREE!
- All orders under $75 will incur an $9.50 flat rate delivery fee.
Please note: Due to COVID-19 related delays, shipping may take longer than usual. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Good Games uses Australia Post eParcel or reputable courier companies for all shipments. Tracking is available through this service, and your order can be delivered to a P.O. Box, Parcel Collect or Parcel Locker!
Delivery to the ACT, Sydney and Melbourne metropolitan areas can usually be expected within 1-2 business days after dispatch. Delivery to other metropolitan and regional areas can usually be expected within 2-6 business days after dispatch.
Need to return something? Please refer to here for our full return policy.
Good Games has been in business for over 15 years and we take pride in offering reliable preorders for our customers. Please take the time to check the following conditions for preorder products.
If your order contains a preorder product. as shown by (Preorder) in the name as well as during checkout, we will do our best to ship on or before the estimated release date (shown by "ETA"). These release dates are sourced from our suppliers and manufacturers and are subject to change. If the ETA is changed significantly, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Preorders can easily be cancelled prior to shipping, simply let us know via email with your order number. Please note if cancellation of a preorder product takes you below our free shipping threshold, you may be charged shipping.
Orders that contain both preorders and regular products will be shipped when all products are available. At our discretion we may choose to ship part of your order early to ensure you receive it as soon as possible. If you urgently require a product, please contact us beforehand via firstname.lastname@example.org