- The full Aeronautica Imperialis game rules, including how to build your force using Squadron Lists, perform Ace Manoeuvres, field different classes of aircraft and unleash ground defences. Learn how to manoeuvre your aircraft, adjust their altitude and change speed while avoiding the risks of crashing and breaking up (if you exceed your maximum speed). There are even rules for special manoeuvres including landing, taxiing, and taking-off.
- In-depth background on the war to retake Taros from established T’au Empire armies, in particular the air war and daring low-altitude skirmishes.
- New rules for Flying at Low Altitude, Terrain Height, Collisions, Rolling Areas of Engagement, and Falling Behind.
- Five scenarios, including The Dogfight, The Chase, Subterranean Assault, Sky-Fortress Attack and Canyon Attack Run.
- Rules for campaign play, including how to replace destroyed aircraft and level up your pilots as they gain experience.
- Squadron Lists, providing details of the following aircraft, including their weapon options and special rules: Avenger Strike Fighter, Lightning Strike Fighter, Imperial Arvus Lighter, Valkyrie Assault Carrier, Vulture Gunship, Barracuda, Tiger Shark and Remora Drone.
- Rules for ground assets such as the Hydra Flak Battery, Basilisk Anti-Aircraft Emplacement, KV 126 Skyfire Platform and KV 129 Stormfury Platform.
- Rules for the following legendary ace pilots: Flight Commander Megana Ayce, Flight Lieutenant Dyce Vander, Kor’la Kae O’ar and Kor’la Dor’n O’ka – each including a profile of their aircraft and special rules.
- Example colour schemes of Imperial Navy, Astra Militarum and T’au Air Caste aircraft.
- A reference page showing the eight different manoeuvres aircraft can take, as well as a 2-page quick reference containing the key game rules.
Shipping and Returns
- All orders over $75 are shipped FREE!
- All orders under $75 will incur an $8.90 flat rate delivery fee.
Please note: Due to the holiday period and COVID-19 related delays, shipping may take longer than usual. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Good Games uses Australia Post eParcel or reputable courier companies for all shipments. Tracking is available through this service, and your order can be delivered to a P.O. Box, Parcel Collect or Parcel Locker!
Delivery to the ACT, Sydney and Melbourne metropolitan areas can usually be expected within 1-2 business days after dispatch. Delivery to other metropolitan and regional areas can usually be expected within 2-6 business days after dispatch.
Need to return something? Returns are easy to arrange, just contact us first with your order number.