Explore the lands of Eberron in this campaign sourcebook for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
This book provides everything players and Dungeon Masters need to play Dungeons & Dragons in Eberron—a war-torn world filled with magic-fueled technology, airships and lightning trains, where noir-inspired mystery meets swashbuckling adventure. Will Eberron enter a prosperous new age or will the shadow of war descend once again?
- Dive straight into your pulp adventures with easy-to-use locations, complete with maps of floating castles, skyscrapers, and more.
- Explore Sharn, a city of skyscrapers, airships, and noirish intrigue and a crossroads for the world’s war-ravaged peoples.
- Include a campaign for characters venturing into the Mournland, a mist-cloaked, corpse-littered land twisted by magic.
- Meld magic and invention to craft objects of wonder as an artificer—the first official class to be released for fifth edition D&D since the Player’s Handbook.
- Flesh out your characters with a new D&D game element called a group patron—a background for your whole party.
- Explore 16 new race/subrace options including dragonmarks, which magically transform certain members of the races in the Player’s Handbook.
- Confront horrific monsters born from the world’s devastating wars.
Shipping and Returns
- All orders over $75 are shipped FREE!
- All orders under $75 will incur an $8.90 flat rate delivery fee.
Please note: Due to COVID-19 related delays, shipping may take longer than usual. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Good Games uses Australia Post eParcel or reputable courier companies for all shipments. Tracking is available through this service, and your order can be delivered to a P.O. Box, Parcel Collect or Parcel Locker!
Delivery to the ACT, Sydney and Melbourne metropolitan areas can usually be expected within 1-2 business days after dispatch. Delivery to other metropolitan and regional areas can usually be expected within 2-6 business days after dispatch.
Need to return something? Please refer to here for our full return policy.
Good Games has been in business for over 15 years and we take pride in offering reliable preorders for our customers. Please take the time to check the following conditions for preorder products.
If your order contains a preorder product. as shown by (Preorder) in the name as well as during checkout, we will do our best to ship on or before the estimated release date (shown by "ETA"). These release dates are sourced from our suppliers and manufacturers and are subject to change. If the ETA is changed significantly, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Preorders can easily be cancelled prior to shipping, simply let us know via email with your order number. Please note if cancellation of a preorder product takes you below our free shipping threshold, you may be charged shipping.
Orders that contain both preorders and regular products will be shipped when all products are available. At our discretion we may choose to ship part of your order early to ensure you receive it as soon as possible. If you urgently require a product, please contact us beforehand via firstname.lastname@example.org