Prepare to get your game on with the new Speed Duel Box featuring Yu-Gi-Oh! GX!
Just like the popular Speed Duel: Battle City Box, it is designed to allow up to 8 players to jump into their own dynamic tournament experience and includes a static pool of around 200 cards to construct various popular strategies from, most of which are brand new to Speed Duel! Here are just a few of the things you can look forward to in the new box:
- Brand-new Skill Cards introduce legendary Duelists from the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX anime to Speed Duel! Become Elemental HERO enthusiast, Jaden Yuki, fulfill your destiny as Aster Phoenix, teach the class a lesson as Dr. Crowler, and more!
- Heaps of new cards for Speed Duel to add to the Speed Duel Deck you already have or discover new strategies to try out!
- Duel in style with Secret Rare variants of popular GX-era cards!
- And more!
To use a card in Speed Duel it must have the Speed Duel Symbol on the card, cards without the Symbol are not legal, but Speed Duel cards can be used in the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG. Skill Cards may only be used in Speed Duel.
Shipping and Returns
- All orders over $75 are shipped FREE!
- All orders under $75 will incur an $8.90 flat rate delivery fee.
Please note: Due to COVID-19 related delays, shipping may take longer than usual. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Good Games uses Australia Post eParcel or reputable courier companies for all shipments. Tracking is available through this service, and your order can be delivered to a P.O. Box, Parcel Collect or Parcel Locker!
Delivery to the ACT, Sydney and Melbourne metropolitan areas can usually be expected within 1-2 business days after dispatch. Delivery to other metropolitan and regional areas can usually be expected within 2-6 business days after dispatch.
Need to return something? Returns are easy to arrange, just contact us first with your order number.