This terrain campaign case contains everything a Dungeon Master needs to construct encounters for your wilderness, dungeon, and city adventures, including a set of double-sided adventure tiles and a collection of illustrated adventure clings to customize your maps. This kit is also the perfect companion to Campaign Case: Creatures. Use these Campaign Cases together to create a premium experience for all your adventures.
- 30 double-sided interlocking 5"×5" terrain tiles ready for your dungeon, city, and wilderness adventures
- 5 sheets of reusable Adventure Clings with an assortment of wilderness, dungeon and interior features to customize your terrain surfaces, including campsites, rubble, and tombs
- 1 double-sided Adventure Grid with Wilderness terrain on one side and Dungeon on the other, measuring 22""×25.5"" when laid flat—ready to use in combination with the terrain tiles or on its own
- 1 storage folder for your reusable Adventure Clings
- 1 sturdy storage case with a magnetic closure and rope handle designed to take your adventure on the road
Shipping and Returns
- All orders over $75 are shipped FREE!
- All orders under $75 will incur an $8.90 flat rate delivery fee.
Please note: Due to COVID-19 related delays, shipping may take longer than usual. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Good Games uses Australia Post eParcel or reputable courier companies for all shipments. Tracking is available through this service, and your order can be delivered to a P.O. Box, Parcel Collect or Parcel Locker!
Delivery to the ACT, Sydney and Melbourne metropolitan areas can usually be expected within 1-2 business days after dispatch. Delivery to other metropolitan and regional areas can usually be expected within 2-6 business days after dispatch.
Need to return something? Please refer to here for our full return policy.
Good Games has been in business for over 15 years and we take pride in offering reliable preorders for our customers. Please take the time to check the following conditions for preorder products.
If your order contains a preorder product. as shown by (Preorder) in the name as well as during checkout, we will do our best to ship on or before the estimated release date (shown by "ETA"). These release dates are sourced from our suppliers and manufacturers and are subject to change. If the ETA is changed significantly, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Preorders can easily be cancelled prior to shipping, simply let us know via email with your order number. Please note if cancellation of a preorder product takes you below our free shipping threshold, you may be charged shipping.
Orders that contain both preorders and regular products will be shipped when all products are available. At our discretion we may choose to ship part of your order early to ensure you receive it as soon as possible. If you urgently require a product, please contact us beforehand via firstname.lastname@example.org